Auto Insurance for On and Off the Road.
A well-chosen Auto Insurance policy may help your peace of mind behind the wheel. But more than just accidents happen, and with policy from United Group Insurance, you can help your peace of mind from the moment you leave until you pull into your driveway. Comprehensive Coverage for vehicle and equipment may reduce your expenses that result from something other than a collision.
At United Group Insurance in Griswold, we know that life is full of surprises, and with Comprehensive Coverage you can have full or partial coverage for a number of losses that are not considered collision. Our knowledgeable team can assist you in preparing a plan that works for you with a variety of features if you experience car damages or loss. The following is a list of some of the features that may be covered:
- Theft or Larceny
- Vandalism and Glass Breakage
- Fire Damage
- Hail, Water, or Flood Damage
- Hitting a Deer or Other Animal
- Damage from Falling or Flying Objects
Other Non-Collision Related Services
In addition to Comprehensive Coverage, United Group Insurance also may offer other non-collision oriented services for you and your car, like Roadside Assistance and Diminishing Deductible.
- Roadside Assistance provides you with advantages like lockout assistance, jump starts, and towing up to 15 miles – all in one convenient package.*
- Diminishing Deductible commends you for being an accident and violation-free driver with an annual credit reward towards your collision deductible.*
*Details, availability, and eligibility may vary.